Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dreams

Last night I had a super weird dream.  I was driving towards Altona with a fellow Scentsy consultant, and all of a sudden she drove off the road!!!! Into the ditch and I noticed there was a HUGE hill coming up! As she drove up the hill, somehow I fell out of the car!!!! I was hanging onto the cliff, facing away from it, and hanging on for dear life.  Panic set in, and I knew I would fall if I didn't climb over the top.  Because I was facing AWAY from the cliff, this made it even more difficult because I saw how far down the ground really was.  Then what happened really struck me.  I pulled myself together, and told myself I could do this.  Nothing was stopping me, and nothing would hold me back.  I needed to only move my hands further back an inch at a time, and I would pull myself over the cliff!  I did this....I did it.  I knew that was a super accomplishment, and then, what was over the hill was nothing I expected.  A friend from long ago, was there working this machine that made cheese.  She told me I couldn't stay there she to be careful as to not get sucked into the cheese machine.  That part was really weird... lol I guess my dreams mimic my life 😄 I am weird. 

The part that really sank into my heart, was how I became calm, talked myself into pulling my body over the cliff,  and then how I did exactly that.  While being calm, and collected, pushing all the frazzling thoughts out of my mind. 

I can do this.

I can do hard things. 

Pull myself together,  and calmly pull myself over, one inch, one seemingly small inch, at a time. 

I write this not only to remind myself of this, but to encourage you.   You can do hard things, one small step at a time 💟

No comments: