Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

Wow, it has flown by in a blink! This entire year!
What are some things that have happened in this last year that were incredibly memorable for you?

1- My "baby" turned 14 **sigh**
2- We moved into a HOUSE ( still a rental, but a HOUSE nonetheless)
3- We went to Florida for a family/friend vacation for a week close to Christmas (something I have wanted for 15 years!)
4- I've been changed. God has taken me through a journey I will never forget, and He has once again, changed me. I won't go back.
5- I have learned the value of ministry, and how I feel without much of it in my life. This year, I have taken quite the break, and I have not liked it all that much. I want to be much more involved in ministry/outreach this next year!
6- I have led a team of 42 amazing Scentsy consultants. That's no small feat, and it wasn't always easy, but ever so rewarding.
7- I learned the value of relationships.
8- My marriage has never been better - I LOVE YOU MIKE!
9-I got fired. LOL. Long story...AFTER I hurt my arm.
10-I traveled to Minneapolis for Scentsy Spring Sprint, went to MOA, got invited to speak at this next years EVENT!
11- I went on a six day fast.
12-I dressed up like Gramma Gooey on the candyland game, for our church halloween night, and totally loved it!

THERE! 12 things in 2012 that happened to me, things that will change my future, and some that already have.

As I sit thinking, I am amazed by God's grace every day, and how it does amaze me!
I am certain, that this year will be bigger and better than the last!!

God bless you all in 2013!!!

No comments: